Vacant Heart

I cried my tears
And i would cried
your cries too
If only you and I know
We were different parts of the world...
We cant be together
Let alone be couples
And its too late to turn around
To say Im sorry and so on...

*Prechorus
I see you across the street.
I see you at the movies.
I see you everywhere i go.
And i know you're not the one.
The one  i need
To fill my vacant vacant heart

*Chorus
And baby when you leave
Don't forget you're leaving
A big hole in my life
One big vacant hole in my heart
And baby when you stare
Into my eyes for the one last time
Be sure to know there's no one else
To fill in my vacant heart.

Whenever we stumbled into each other
Don't even look at me
Not even a glance
Im afraid I'll fall in love all over again'
But baby, just give me one more kiss
Before you go...




___________________________________________________________________________



   I was bored and kinda busy with school.. Especially with PT3... Readers from Malaysia will understand... Anyway, remember to like, tweet and google+1 it... Down here,, Leave a comment too...
My facebook https://www.facebook.com/wei.wah.5
My page https://www.facebook.com/azelfandsteven?ref=hl&ref_type=bookmark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave.

The Battle With Brain Fog

3 weeks in.